10 Steps to Sowing your Seed within Christ
The Ideal location would be a familiar place that you know your seed would surely grow if taken care of properly, For example Find a Church home, a pastor that will keep you coming back into the congregation, seeking out gods direction as to spiritual growth from within. A Pastor that will keep your heart yearning for more of the spoken word, seeking not your will but the Lords will, displaying obedience walking in faith not by sight.
1. Let there be light, seeds need an ample amount of light to thrive off daily. Scriptures / daily devotionals
D“He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness.”2 Corinthians 9 : 10
2. Pick the best seed to work with. The Holy Bible
3. Prepare the soil, crop your garden, Gather up your thoughts pertaining to where you want to go within this growth process with the planting season. Spiritual preparation / praise and worship
4. Sow the seeds begin the planting process of sowing your seed by giving, tithes and offerings, the growth process.
5. As the seed begins to grow, you must remember to properly water the garden fertilize the soil. Stay focused in the word, nourish your soil by continually abiding in the gospel, through teachings, learning within the scriptures. If you are unsure of what you are reading seek guidance. Wateringing the soil contributes to proper growth within Christ.Bible studies are the best- #savedbyhisgrace72
“Greater is he that is in me; than he is of the world..”1 John 4 :4 NKJV
6. Become involved within your church groups such as teen & young adults ministries, women & men biblical teachings studies, volunteer within your church. reach out to the communities in need of spiritual guidance. Feed the soil, fertilize, tend to the garden.
7. Growth Begins; Spiritual desires as to wanting to become Christ like, just like the seed being planted, developing the desire to grow, due to proper nourishment that had constantly been given to the soil. Nurturing your spirit, walking within the light according to his word.
8. The sprouting begins to take place; you start to see the changes from within your own character. Like the seed; the birth of a new beginning. Your actions become more subtle. you have a certain calmness about life. Individuals will notice a change not only on the inside but the outside as well.
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked for whatever a man sows, that he may also reap.”Galatians 6: 7 NKLV
9. As the sprouting continues, you begin to see leaves forming; buds beginning to form the shape of a flower, keep watering, nourishing your spirit while engaging within the scriptures of both the old and new testaments. of the bible. You will soon begin to have a different outlook in reference to the old you, your thought process becomes more fixed on living a righteous christ like way, just like the photo below, we as individuals go though what I call growth seasons. When we decide that we want to sow a seed as to life’s changes, once we sow a seed; our lifes made brand new; Dead to the world, New to Christ. We also go through a birthing process; we as gods children become dependent on him just like a new born is dependent upon his mother, once we give our life back over to our heavenly father, however we are all gods children.
10. Congratulations, the flower has bloomed according to his word. Keep in mind It’s up to you to continue to water and nurture the seed as to next seasons harvest.#savedbyhisgrace72
In the mean time, while sitting within the Cafe area, waiting for the 10:40 am service to start, I encountered a beautiful situation I’ll never forget January 06, 2019. Eden Prairie MNIn the right place at the right time. While I sat there wearing my diamond butterfly ring I had just purchased the day before, along with my beautiful butterfly crystal bracelet my good friend Tamara had gifted me with Christmas day. As I sat with my sister in Christ Jenelle.
Arising early Sunday morning 8:00 am to be exact, I poured myself a cup of coffee that had just been brewed, being that my coffee maker was on a timer I had sat the night before, so that I could have a fresh cup before leaving out the door to attend Sunday morning worship. Hurrying about my place, getting dressed; I had thought about the butterfly ring I had just purchased Saturday afternoon, the day before. I wanted to wear the ring with the butterfly bracelet I had received as a Christmas gift by one of my good friends Tamara.
Gathering my bible and purse, out the door I went. Arriving at church thirty minutes before second service would begin, my plans were to get coffee and eat later, being that I had plans for brunch with another sister in Christ after church, I opted out of breakfast. Entering into the building stopping by the table to obtain more coffee that was usually served by the church members, slowly walking through the crowd to see if I had recognized anyone, straight ahead I see one of my church sisters Jenelle, sitting against the window finishing up her breakfast which consisted of an omelette, potatoes and coffee, she had purchased from the Cafe.
While we sat at the table within the Cafe of our Church, Jenelle and I began to engage in conversation as to our up and coming plans for the following Thursday. As we began the conversation between the two of us, I noticed a family to the left of me, an older lady with a walker, a middle aged woman along with her three children a boy and two girls. I immediately excused myself from the conversation I was having with Jenelle. Being the extrovert that I am; I always speak first; I said hello to the family. I noticed the smaller child of the three children holding a uncolored photo of Jesus and a purple card which seemed interesting, now mind you I had no Idea what the child had within that purple little folded card that looked like it was made in Sunday school, I spoke to the little girl, she immediately looked at her mother to get the ok as if she was asking “Mom is it OK if I say hello back” her mother nodded. I asked the little girl what was on the card she immediately gave the uncolored picture of Jesus to the older lady with the walker, which later turned out to be her grandmother.
While handing her grandmother the uncolored picture of Jesus, she approached me walking nearer she began by showing me the front of the purple card which had a caterpillar on the front. I read the front of the card, It read; “When you ask Jesus to be your Savior, You are a new creation, Just like a Caterpillar” tears begin to fill within my eyes, I had been praying the final two weeks in December, that the lord would make me out to feel brand for the upcoming 2019 year, the little girl opened up the card, to my surprise there on the inside of the card was a butterfly the child had colored with the bible verse from 2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new Creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” I lost it I began to cry, to my surprise the older lady with the cane begin to cry as well. I could see tears gathering up in her eyes as I began to tell my story. I asked the family to please forgive me, stating that I had lost someone so dear and close to my heart August 17, 2017.
I informed the family after I lost this special person in my life, butterflies had began to appear around me wherever I went last fall. Informing the family that I had developed a liking to butterflies. The child’s mother had whispered something in the child’s ear, I could not hear, within no time the mother spoke out stating to her smaller child of the three, how god blessed me through her card sharing; stating the lord had used her caterpillar picture and butterfly to provide me with this message.
The woman informed her child that “god wanted me to see that card today, stating god had used her child to deliver that message.” The family hugged me. The music started to play, church service was about to begin.
I apologized to Jenelle, as to my crying; her words to me were “just let it out Miriam! Let it out!” Jenelle stated “no need to apologize you have just received something from god very therapeutic.”
The church that I attend has a huge congregation, You can easily get lost from within the crowd. I took my seat in church across from Jenelle in our usual spots. I looked to my left; again the family was seated a couple of rows in front of Jenell. I waited for church to end so that I could ask if I could take a photo of the caterpillar and the butterfly card. Immediately after service I rushed up to the mother and her family thanking them for the memorable unforgettable moment.
I informed the mother I had began a blog site that my site had only been up since December 30th of 2018 the46thmileroadtoredemption.com I wanted to post this amazing story and use the photos to tell my story, the mothers words were “I tried to get her to give you the card we spotted you during praise and worship service, but as a 5 year old she wasn’t having it.” I stated that it was quite alright I just needed a photo for my phone, I had my phone all ready to snap away at the card.
As you can see that is the mothers hand holding the picture as I took the photo.
Thank You Michelle for allowing your daughter along with you entire family to share my moment, I hope and pray you are reading this post.
God Bless you and your family – Love Miriam
As I journey on throughout life, I am now truly aware of the butterflies representation which have been following me around since August 17, 2017 a new creature in life, a new beginning. I had no idea behind the following.
God will use individuals that you have never met before even small children, to get your attention as to what he wants to convey to the worn, weary and the weak. By his stripes I am healed. #savedbyhisgrace72
Be not entangled within the bondage of Satan, break free, stand firm with both feet planted on the ground. savedbyhisgrace72
“Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He brought them out of darkness, and broke away their chains. ” PSALMS 107 14:15
I command you to move today, when god speaks you don’t have a choice in the matter. I told the storm to past, you won’t last. No weapons formed against me shall prosper; I am more than a conqueror, his amazing grace has brought me thus far, as I tell my story; I am full of glory. Death can’t have me nor change me. I am more than a conquer to this storm. savedbyhisgrace72
How I broke the Rejection Cycle that constantly played over and over within my mind!!!
“When old thoughts of rejection arise, take captive to the obedience of Christ.”
2 Corinthians 10:5
“He sent redemption unto his people: He hath commanded his covenant forever: holy and reverend is his name. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth forever.” PSALMS 111: 9- 10 KJVThe lord redeems those that seek unto his name – savedbyhisgrace72
The Old Life And The New
Forgiveness is part of the Redemption process of letting go of the anger that consumed you daily. savedbyhisgrace72
“In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.” Ephesians 1:7 KJVMy Redeemer lives savedbyhisgrace72
Individuals that are full of rejection; often worry about what others might think of them (Self – Centered) causing their faith to flee from God. Satan loves to use hurt to remove individuals from seeking god, and the love from others, causing one to substitute with rejection within themselves. savedbyhisgrace72
Satan is the father of rejection.
“Rejection came with Satan’s temptation of Eve and Ultimately Adam, there wasn’t any rejection prior to Satan’s temptation as God saw everything that he had made and behold, It was very good. And the evening and the morning was the sixth day.” Genesis 1:31
“It’s by God’s grace all things through Christ Jesus; no weapons formed against you shall prosper.” – Trin i tee 5:7Gospel Artists: Trin – i- Tee 5:7 “God’s Grace”
You were wonderfully made by the grace of God,