10 Steps to Sowing your Seed within Christ
The Ideal location would be a familiar place that you know your seed would surely grow if taken care of properly, for example find a Church home, a pastor that will keep you coming back into the congregation, seeking out God’s direction as to spiritual growth from within.
A Pastor that will keep your heart yearning more of the spoken word, seeking not your will but the Lords will.
Displaying obedience walking in faith not by sight.
1. Let there be light, seeds need an ample amount of light to thrive off daily Scriptures / daily devotionals
“He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness.”2 Corinthians 9 : 10
2. Pick the best seed to work with. The Holy Bible
3. Prepare the soil, crop your garden, Gather up your thoughts pertaining to where you want to go within this growth process with the planting season. Spiritual preparation / praise and worship
4. Sow the seeds begin the planting process of sowing your seed by giving, tithes and offerings, the growth process.
5. As the seed begins to grow, you must remember to properly water the garden fertilize the soil. Stay focused in the word, nourish your soil by continually abiding in the gospel, through teachings, learning within the scriptures. If you are unsure of what you are reading seek guidance. Wateringing the soil contributes to proper growth within Christ.Bible studies are the best- #savedbyhisgrace72
“Greater is he that is in me; than he is of the world..”1 John 4 :4 NKJV
6. Become involved within your church groups such as teen & young adults ministries, women & men Biblical teachings studies, volunteer within your church. Reach out to the communities in need of spiritual guidance. Feed the soil, fertilize, tend to the garden.
7. Growth Begins; Spiritual desires as to wanting to become Christ like, just like the seed being planted, developing the desire to grow, due to proper nourishment that had constantly been given to the soil. Nurturing your spirit, walking within the light according to his word.
8. The sprouting begins to take place; you start to see the changes from within your own character. Like the seed; the birth of a new beginning. Your actions become more subtle. You have a certain calmness about life. Individuals will notice a change not only on the inside but the outside as well.
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked for whatever a man sows, that he may also reap.”Galatians 6: 7 NKLV
9. As the sprouting continues, you begin to see leaves forming; buds beginning to form the shape of a flower, keep watering, nourishing your spirit while engaging within the scriptures of both the old and new testaments of the Bible.
You will soon begin to have a different outlook in reference to the old you, your thought process becomes more fixed on living a righteous Christ like way, just like the photo below, as individuals we go though what I call growth seasons.
When we decide that we want to sow a seed as to life’s changes, once we sow a seed; our lifes made brand new; dead to the world, new to Christ.
We also go through a birthing process; we as God’s children become dependent on him just like a new born is dependent upon his mother.
Once we give our life back over to our Heavenly Father, however we are all God’s children.
10. Congratulations, the flower has bloomed according to his word. Keep in mind It’s up to you to continue to water and nurture the seed as to next seasons harvest.